Sunday, January 10, 2010

LG enV3

Yes, I got a new one. This is very hard to resist especially when they give to us for free. How can you not upgrade to the newer version. I said that I will not get a new one until my last one is broken, but that one did not last last very long. When DH got his we are also due for renewal and by renewing for another two years, he got two new cell phones for free. The image below is mine and for my ODS is blue. Now my old one is our home cell phone and the old home cell phone is empty and outdated cell phone. It's a waste of materials when no one can use the old cell phones. I know some organizations collect them and do something with it, but I am a little paranoid about it. I rather separate all the pieces and keep what is valuable and disposed the rest.

You can see the features of my new cell phone below. I am not into texting, listening to music, and web browsing with the phone. I like my 21" monitor and big keyboard anytime. However, given another circumstances I would probably use all the features listed below. I like it that I can easily connect this via USB to my PC and drag all the music I love to listen to however, I will never use it because the kids are always with me and I need all of my 6 senses (or more...lol) to tend on them. I also love the cell phones these days, I can easily copy all of my files from the old one to the new one. Before, I have to type all of my contacts now I can easily transfer to each other. And they I mention free cell phone is always nice?

LG enV3

Text messaging fanatics can’t wait to get their thumbs on the new LG enV®3. Slim and feature–packed, this handset boasts a full, compact QWERTY keyboard and a 2.6" internal screen for unsurpassed messaging speed and convenience. LG enV3 includes a 3.0 megapixel camera and camcorder, Bluetooth® stereo capability, a music player, and a Favorites key that enables users to connect with their ten most frequent contacts in a flash. One–touch speakerphone, speaker–independent voice commands and large, widely spaced external keys designed for easy dialing round out the impressive specs. Get ready for the ultimate handset for messaging enthusiasts who love sharing special moments with their friends and family – the new LG enV3.
Design

* Large 2.6″ Internal Screen
* Full, Compact QWERTY Keyboard for Fast Messaging
* Dedicated Text Messaging key via Internal Keyboard
* Large widely spaced external keys for easy dialing

Advanced Messaging Features

* QWERTY Shortcut for text
* Auto–Complete Feature for Text, Picture & Video Messaging
* Text Instant Reply Feature

Camera/Camcorder

* 3.0 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder with Flash
* Video Capture and Playback
* Self Timer: Off, 3, 5 or 10 seconds
* Color Effects: Normal, Negative, Aqua, Sepia, Black & White
* Multi–shot Mode:
– Smile Shot: Automatically takes a picture when a smile is detected
– Panorama: Automatically takes 3 pictures in sequence as you move from left to right
– Intelligent Shot for Improved Image Quality
– Dual Display: Activate the external display for self portraits
* Camera Resolutions: 2048x1536 (default), 1600x1200 (default), 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240 Pixels
* Customizable Brightness, White Balance, Shutter Sound, Color Effects, Shot Mode, Self Timer
* Shutter Selection

Music

* Music Player for MP3, WMA, Unprotected AAC & AAC+
* Sync Music from PC to Phone & Create and Manage Playlists
* Up to 16GB microSD™ Optional Removable Memory

Bluetooth®

* Supported Profiles: Headset, Hands–free, Dial–up Networking, Stereo, Phone Book Access, Basic Printing, Object Push, File Transfer, Basic Imaging, Human Interface Device

Services

* HTML Web Browsing Capable
* V CAST Music with Rhapsody® (Subscription, Wireless and PC downloads)
* V CAST Videos
* Family Locator
* Media Center – Download Games, Ringtones and More
* Dashboard with Mobile Web
* Mobile Email, Mobile Web Mail, Corporate Email, Mobile IM and Chat capable
* Text, Picture, Video, Voice Messaging with Threaded Messaging Feature
* VZ Navigatorsm Capable
* Field Force Manager
* Visual Voice Mail
* Voice Mail Capable
* Device Software Update: Download firmware updates over the air
* Nationwide Premium Plan Capable
* Mobile Broadband Connect Capable

General

* Bilingual Interface: English/Español
* Airplane Mode
* Personal Organizer: Calendar with Scheduler, Note Pad
* Tools: Alarm Clock, World Clock, Calculator, StopWatch
* Voice Commands
* Speakerphone
* Embedded Ring Tones, Vibrating Alert & Silent
* 2.5mm Headset Jack
* Phone Book with 1,000 Contacts
* In Case of Emergency Contacts
* Total Equipment Coverage is Available
* TTY/TDD Support
* GPS Enabled/E911

Specifications

* Frequency: 1.9 GHz CDMA PCS, 800 MHz CDMA
* Data Transmission: High–Speed EV–DO
* Dimensions: 4.11" (H) x 2.13" (W) x 0.65" (D)
* Weight: 3.77 oz.
* Hearing Aid Compatibility = M4
* SAR: Head – 1.34 W/kg, Body – 1.07 W/kg
* Internal LCD: 260K Color TFT, 320x240 Pixels, 2.60″
* External LCD: 65K Color TFT, 160x96 Pixels, 1.56″
* Usage Time: Up to 327 Minutes OR
* Standby Time: Up to 460 Hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede