Monday, October 18, 2010

Craigslist

Yes, I am a user of this website, because I don't want to pay anything when I am trying to give something for free. I just found out that I cannot list "free" pets under FOR SALE "free" section. If I am looking for something for free that is where I am going to find it.

Anyway, I guess when you wanted to list something free, you need to go to COMMUNITY and the free section there. I have 3 kittens that are free to a good home that being flagged on the other side. It would be nice if they say what was wrong with it, instead you need to make a log in username on their forum and ask there.

Some people also said that when other people listing similar to what you have, those people will flag your ad. What a crummy thing to do in my opinion. I know there are so many people there that will abuse the website, but come on...free kitten getting flag? People have too much time in their hand and too nasty.

KARMA people, you may never knew it, but it's probably the reason why anything is not going your way...KARMA.

And why do we need to pay for good services now a day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede