Monday, May 25, 2009

Concord Eye-Q 2040


We have a few digital cameras at home and we bought this for our 5 years old son at that time. It records video but no sound and we also added memory card for extra storage somehow it doesn't work. We can't use the memory card that we added because the camera can not recognize it. This is very cheap and it came with a case and USB cord. I read a lot of comment saying other camera with the same price is much better than this one. Next time we buy something for our kids we have to read review about it first. I can say this, this camera is worth the price. We got it cheap and the quality is cheap, good for a 5 years old now 8 to use for taking picture. I just hate emptying the on board memory card every two minute or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede