Friday, May 22, 2009

Lunette Menstrual Cup (review)

This is my first time using menstrual cup. I asked a lot of questions and I read a lot of sites and even read what people are saying the about types and kinds of menstrual cups. I settle with Lunette because I read so many positive comments about it. And those people are right. I know they are a bit pricey than others that are out in the market but I am very satisfy using Lunette.


I order the bigger one from the image below. They are recommended to those who had kids or older. Plus this is the smallest in my opinion of all menstrual cups out there. I measure myself over 70mm from the opening to my cervix. However, I don't like the tail. I had to insert the cup inside out because of it. The tail can be use to pull it out. I like it inside out because the inside of the cup is very soft. I did cut the tail off mine, but the end part still bothers me. I did not bother anymore to use it the correct way. I kept mine inside out and I never have any problem with poking.

I am so happy I bought this. No more feeling wet with the pads and no more feeling dry with the tampons. My only regret is, I started using the cups way too late. I wish I bought some the very first time I heard about it. Better late than never, they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede