Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Rooster Crows


My husband and I always wanted books made the way it was  when we are growing up (hard to find these days). And this book "The Rooster Crows" has a selection of American Rhymes and Jingles the way it was written a long time ago. Nothing has change, not like the other books of rhymes and jingles these days. They change the words because they don't want any body get offended. And guess what, the only people in this country that never bother complaining are the European decent.

Take for example the "Yankee Doodle Dandee" rhyme. They are pertain to white people, do you hear them complaining about it? And other citizens will take others to court beause they said this and that about them, or they been call this and that, but you are. 

I have seen so many rhyme books that is written the modern way. And I don't want my children to learn rhymes that are edited to fit the modern people. I want them to learn the old fashion way with the modern technology not with the modern edited books.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede