Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mr. Coffee Maker

Mr. CoffeeLike everything else these days, nothing last the way we expect them to be. We are on our third one of this product. Last year we got one around winter and it lasted until May. We got one in June and it lasted until early this month. We use it everyday and when we have company we have to brew two or three times a day. Which by the way not very often. My PIL comes once a week if they are not doing anything and sometimes never if they are busy.

On the weekend you can be sure that we brew at least twice. I know they are not very expensive but I hoping for this thing to last at least a year. Maybe the price is only good 3 months and if we want something to last a year we need to buy four times the amount of this one. I wish I am an engineer and I can easily whip one of things we need at home. Yes, that and a farmer, a doctor and a lawyer and we are all set...lol. Yes that would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede