Monday, July 20, 2009

Harry Potter (The Half Blood Prince)

Product Reviews von mir
Watching a movie with a child younger than 5 is real challenge. I could have hang my DS upside down if I could. We went to see the movie on Saturday. You can see on the ticket the date and time we went. We went to see it at 10 in the morning expecting that there are less people inside the theater. Boy, was I wrong, I guess they had the same idea plus going to the movie before 12 noon is way cheaper. Yes, we only paid $4.00 a head and we spend the rest of the budget on food.

Harry Potter did not fight much in this movie. I don't really know what I missed because having a 3 year old inside the movie theater I am prepare to miss parts of it. I thought there will be a lot of dating scene and lovey dubey part but not much. Or maybe I missed them when I was outside tending to my little one who wanted to go at the middle of the movie. I did not see the part when Hermione and Ron kissed. Malfoy could have killed Dumbledore but Snapes had to step up and do it.

Product Riviews von mir
It seemed like not finish to me at the end. I know there is the book number 7, but at the end of this movie seems not at the end. Maybe because I am waiting for them to burry Dumbledore, I don't know. I should probably start reading the book 7 to find out what will happen next.

I love watching Harry Potter movies, and I will give it 7 stars. We usually wait for the DVD to comes out but since we have Fandango dollars and our youngest child is 3 yearls old I thought it would be nice to see it in the theater. Maybe we should have waited 3 more years to take everyone with us. so, have you seen it yet?

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to go watch Harry Potter! *Sob* but I just can't seem to find the time.. I wish I was 5 myself.. *^_~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandson and I went to the theater yesterday. I felt it was missing a little something. Harry Potter didn't do a lot of fighting.And it did leave me a feeling of not being finished. My grandson is 12 and he wasn't impressed with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree grampy, it seems not finished and missing something.

    Lizzie, those are the days. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede