Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Starfall dot com

Product Reviews von mir
I got this site from the yahoo group of cyber schooling. My kids started in cyber school October and November last year and my youngest son started playing since then. About a week or two into it he already knew the alphabets and sound. He does not play with it much these days. I think he got board pretty fast.

Product Reviews von mir

Mind you he was taking speech therapy from March 08 until February of 09. At this time I am very surprise on how he is already caught up with his speech. Sometimes I question myself and taking a second look on who was talking. "Did it really came from my 3 year old son? Try it out, you will be amazed how much your toddler love to learn.

I have the site under my children favorites. Because sometimes I can't get the letter sound out right from my mouth and I just open this, play the letter and problem solve. Being born into a non-English speaker parents, this site is my lifesaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede