Monday, August 24, 2009

Mineral Makeup

Mineral MakeupThis my second brand I choose to use. The first one is called Sheer mineral, and they are very noticeable on me. And I saw the commercial on TV for bare minerals and a lot of moms on baby center swears they love it. So, I have been using this makeup for five years now.

Yes they are pricey, but I'm the type of person that is willing to pay for a good products. One set of this foundation last me more than a year. I think I will try the raw mineral next, because I know that un-cook anything is supposed to be good for human. Maybe I will find something that is raw and organic mineral makeup.

I know they are out there, and I just need the time to research which one is better. I wish I can just buy these mineral rocks and make one for myself and for personal use.

This makeup is very light in my face. You will not see where the make-up stops when you put it the correct. I love the the warmth face color 36077, I can match my skin color when I am tan in the summer. I also use a set of spring eye collection from bare escentuals (no, that is not a typo, that is how they call it). The above image is not what I got when I first started with them. I wish that is what I got, because they offer extra powder and two extra brushes with this. Mine came with 4 powders and 3 brushes.

If you are looking for makeup with no build up, try mineral makeup. They are minerals and they sure are best for our skin. I forget to mention that yes, they do rub off. I recommend to get dress before putting them on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede