Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pixxo Laser Mouse

We found a really good deal with this mouse and we bought 3 of them for the gamers in the house. One site was selling this for $5.99 each however, they ran out and we got it for $11.00 from another site with free shipping. DH love the reviews people left for this one. ML-G135 is a laser mouse and you have to set the user's control in your computer. You can't go wrong with the price plus we got the free shipping.
Laser Mouse/Gamer MouseWide wheel design improves usability
4th button previous page
5th button previous page
Leather-like touch feeling and ergonomic design make product more comfortable to use
Stylish blue LED light

1600 CPI high-sensitivity advance Laser technology. (they are not kidding with this one, a little annoying at times but you'll get use to it)
Ergonomic design feels great in your hand.
Laser diode design for precise tracking.
Works on variety of surfaces even glass.
IBM/PC or compatible systems
Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/7

2 comments:

  1. looks cool, can't wait to get my hands on it. The price is also very reasonable. I would say one of the best laser mouse around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome mouse!! Sounds ilike a great one toO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede