Thursday, December 3, 2009

No SLS/Fluoride Toothpaste

Yes, I know I am ashamed because I (my family) had been using the below toothpaste for a very long time. I can't even remember when was the last time I use any other brand. We are finally feed up with everything bad they are putting into it. I usually buy it from BJ's, packs of them and today was the end of it.

I went to our local health store and bought the all natural no fluoride toothpaste. Sad to say but this one I bought still have SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate) in them. I thought I only have to buy one with no fluoride then I research online when I got home and found out the above ingredient is bad for us.

Maybe someone can tell me which one they use with no SLS and no fluoride. I know TOM's is very popular but I rather not go to that route because I heard bad things about them. They used to be good until the owner sold it and turn into a corporation. I bought the Desert Essence toothpaste. Three of my kids and I already tried it and it wasn't that bad. It smell like licorice and there is a little minty after taste.

Please if you know anything better or you been using for a while let me know. As long as they are fluoride free and SLS free let me know. THank you in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede