Thursday, December 31, 2009

Safari Photo Shoots Game

This was given to my Kindergartner from his grandparents. What happened to regular shooting game? Oh that, they don't want to teach the kids to shoot animals for fun. When you teach your children the correct way, they would see it when they grow up that killing animals for fun is not right. They learn from the adult around them. And those people who are very religious, but after church services, they do things that they are not supposed to, yeah, a very good example to learn from.

Safari Photo Shoots Game

By the way, they already pulled some of the animals out. This is a pretty boring game for any of my kids. I am glad it's almost done, I can't wait to put that thing in the garbage. Mind you, they got it on Sunday. Their grandparents finally made it for Christmas gathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede