Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Favorite Clothing Store

No, I don't shop there and pay regular price for clothing. I go there to shop when they are having a big sale and I buy different size clothing for my children. Shopping for a bargain at Old Navy is like shopping in K-Mart, Target and others and paying regular price on clothes.

All you have to do is sign up for newsletter, and they will send weekly ads. Just make sure you look at it once in a while to see what they have in the store. Most of the time you can save better when buying online. Not only they offer free shipping on the certain amount, you can save gas also.

Supermodelquin
Right now they are looking for the next "supermodelquin". You could win $100,000, that is a lot of clothing. All you have to do is visit their store, take your picture with one of their "modelquin", and upload your photo online in their website. Make sure you know a lot of people too, because they can help you win. The public will pick the winner, well, if you get a lot of votes from the public you will win.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a mom of 3 and I go to Old Navy A LOT. Excellent bargains at my neighborhood store. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede