Monday, February 1, 2010

Some Updates

DD had her doll for a few weeks now, and she doesn't carry it anywhere that much. It mostly stays in her bedroom right now. Remember when I said that her doll does not say certain words that it supposed to say? Yup, turned out that the hand should be positioned in the certain way, it blows kisses and say "love you" too.

Our
natural toothpaste is almost gone. ODS is using it as mush as he uses the toothpaste with fluoride, and I specifically told him not to use too much. Even with a little in the brush it works as if you put more than enough. Teenagers are very hard to be scold these days. They think they know everything, I can't wait for him to finish college and have to buy his own stuff to use. We'll see how he likes it when he is spending his hard earn money. I can't wait for it.

My cup is working well with me. I am now a pro in using it. You may not know what I am talking about. However, you can read my very first post about the cup, and the first update on how it was doing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede