Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Quicker Picker Upper

I cannot remember how many times I change the brand of paper towels we use. And always disappointed of the outcome. Viva paper towels are soft and nice to the touch. I can also select the size of paper to use but when I used it to drain the bacon fat, the bacon stuck to it. I don't like paper towels stuck in my bacon. Which by the way, you can sign up for newsletter and get a coupon printed for your next Viva paper towel purchase. And if you wanted to make your own baby wipes, I recommend this brand.

Bounty Paper TowelI had been using Bounty paper towel for as long as I can remember. No, I don't need to use a paper towel. I can easily buy some kitchen towels and use them instead. However, I like using paper towels. We even use it instead of napkins, and no washing involve. I can say that my second choice is Viva, if in some reason Bounty run out of business (I know they will not). I will definitely switch to Viva. But for now, I will stick to my quickerpickerupper brand. I tried the cheaper competitions, but that's the only thing they can offer, cheap.

1 comment:

  1. i did an experiment on bounty, its true, it wroks very well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede