Saturday, March 27, 2010

Old World Style

I am talking about my favorite spaghetti sauce. Making spaghetti is one of the easiest meal I know how to make. Just cook the pasta in a boiling water, chops up some vegetables, brown ground beef or turkey and mix the sauce in. Then, add the sauce mixture to the cook spaghetti and you got a meal. And my favorite pasta sauce is Ragu.

Ragu SauceI like it because there is no hidden ingredients, and not thick like Prego. The sauce simply soak into the pasta and I can taste the sauce in them. I always buy the traditional plain sauce and I add my fresh ingredients when using it. I can make my own but I rather buy it while I can afford it and worry about making some later when I don't have any money. I like the plain sauce because I don't know what kind of scraps they add with the flavor ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede