Monday, June 15, 2009

Brother HL 5240

Product Reviews Von Mir
The HL-5240 is a high-speed, printing workhorse built for reliable day-in and day-out laser printing. Ideal for busy offices, the HL-5240 features a flexible input capacity, including a 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray‡ for printing envelopes and letterhead.

We had this longer than my printer below. My hubby gets mad at our kids when they use my color printer, so he set this printer as a default for everyone. Not to mention our eldest son who likes to print anything he likes. We have not change the toner since we bought it. This is great for you if you like to print a lot of text from the internet or reports. This is fast, it prints 30 pages per minute with print resulotion of 1200 x 1200 dpi. If you need more information just type the name to google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede