Thursday, June 11, 2009

Canon PIXMA MP600



I won this from Microsoft in 2007, along with other things. And yes I have been using this since then. This is great for printing pictures and make sure you buy the nice ink and paper that goes along with printing pictures. I think it is cheaper if you go to your local Walmart to print it instead. The color ink is not cheap and the quality photo ink is expensive.

Anyway, I love this printer. I can plug my camera and memory card into it with out worrying about the drivers for it. We have cameras that take two different size memory card and I am able to stick both of them in there. There are two paper feeder, from the back or the bottom. I can make a copy of anything and print it directly with out scanning it first. I can scan colored or black and white. So far I don't have any problem with this product or maybe I have not use all the features yet. Over all I am very happy with it.

For more features and specifications google the name or go to Canon website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede