Friday, June 5, 2009

Kia Sedona


We bought this before our 4th child was born. I been using it for 5 years now and I don't have any complain about it. It is very affordable, have the capacity of seven and the others have 8. Of course the more features you want in it the price goes higher. They came standard with v6 engine, you don't have to worry about hauling such a big vehicle with 4 cylinder.

If you have big family like us, and in the budget I like to recommend buying this one. Feel free to tell me that there is cheaper one out there. I used to have Kia Spectra for two years and had to trade it in for this. I will also give a review about it later. Anyway, if you get your car from a Kia dealer, you will get a discount for using Kia product. I can't remember how much it was, but I'm pretty sure it was over a thousand. The longer you used it I think the discount gets bigger. You may want to verify about it when you talk to one of their salesperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping and taking a few minutes writing comment. Have a great day!

My Blog Special Friends

Über mich


Kcirnede
United States

A queen of my kingdom, nah I'm a mom of 4 boys and 1 girl (the queen wanna be), teaching 3 children @ home with the cyber school lessons plan, 1 child with my own lesson plan. And I am married to the most wonderful man in the world.
View my complete profile

©2009-2012 productreviewsvonmir.blogspot.com.™ View my profile to contact Kcirnede